Thursday, July 29, 2010

5 stars for Eddie Upnick

Check out this great review for author Eddie Upnick and his Sci-Fi Thriller "Time Will Tell". A promising read for sure!

 

Check his book out on Amazon- vote on reviews you find helpful and make sure to click on the tags!

http://www.amazon.com/Time-Will-Tell-Eddie-Upnick/dp/1609110978/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

 

This book was recommended to me. I wasn't too sure about it until I read the first page. STOP THE PRESS! FANTASTIC! Every time I had to put this book down it was all I could do to get back to it. I am so impressed with the writing and the historical accounts. This book makes you go....could it really? This book is truly the best read of my summer. I highly doubt another book can top this author's ability to write and tell a story. Take time out to read this book, you won't regret it.

Posted via email from Strategic Book Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment