Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If your into Social Media, here is a time saving tool for you.

       
I am sure everyone is aware of the Social Media craze going on at the moment. Not only are Social Media sites a great way to connect with your friends and family but they are also an up and coming tool for business purposes. That being said I would like to share with you a new site I discovered which literally saves me hours a day.

Posterous.com is a great social media site everyone should look into. Basically you link all of your social media sites to this site. What does that mean? I have over 18 different social media sites I use for my work. I have linked them all to my Posterous account. So whenever I want to post to Facebook or Twitter I send that post as an email to Posterous.com. Posterous then automatically fires your post to every social media site you have linked. Brilliant! This saves me time because I do not have to go to each of my Social Media accounts and post my information one by one. Its a great tool, check it out.

www.posterous.com


Strategic Book Marketing

Posted via email from Strategic Book Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment